Craftsmanship is not a lost art.
Donnelly Construction is a leading general contractor, construction manager and property developer. Established in 1977 as a small painting contractor, Donnelly Construction has grown exponentially thanks to a well-earned reputation for excellence, quality, and integrity and a firm commitment to exceeding client expectations. We serve a wide range of commercial sectors, including retail, auto dealerships, medical offices, corporate offices, country clubs, schools and the hospitality industry, as well as luxury residential.
Why choose us?
- Client focus
- Superior quality
- Expert project management
- Collaboration to ensure a smooth, harmonious project
- Highly experienced in-house manpower
- Financial strength
- Value engineering
If the qualities above appeal to you, Donnelly Construction is the right choice for your next construction, construction management, or development project. We have a sterling reputation, earned over nearly 40 years in business, for focusing squarely on our clients’ needs and providing an exceptional product, manufactured to the highest standards at a fair and reasonable cost. There are not many companies of our size with such a long and strong track record. We protect our reputation by doing everything it takes to make sure our clients are happy with every project. Donnelly Construction is a merit shop contractor, bringing the strength of all our resources to every assignment.
- Superintendent, a Project Manager and an Account Executive for every project so it gets the time and attention it deserves.
- The expertise of more than 100 employees, including 60 highly skilled field workers, many of whom have been with us for 25 years.
- Detailed budgeting services, provided free to our clients.
- The availability of our comprehensive in-house manpower, which gives Donnelly Construction the ability to self-perform a wide range of trades should the project fall behind due to unforeseen circumstances. We keep the job moving forward, no matter what!
- Value engineering that helps drive out costs if a project design comes in over budget.
- Financial strength that assures clients they are working with a company that always lives up to its financial responsibilities. Donnelly Construction’s credit score is ranked in the 95th percentile of all companies in the Dun & Bradstreet database—far exceeding the construction industry national average of 51%!